Considering a trip to Sagada? Or perhaps you have booked a tour already. If this is your first time to go on a Mountain Province Adventure, you may be wondering what to bring with you. Well, we’ve put together a simple list of what to bring to Sagada, to ensure that you will have an amazing, fun and relaxed time on your vacation.
What to Bring to Sagada – The Essential Packing Guide
The Bare Necessities
- Your Primero Tours and Travel voucher (group organizer only)
- Personal Clothing (please waterproof in case it rains)
- Clothing for cold weather. Sagada is a cold region so you will need a jacket. You may also wish to bring hat, scarves and gloves. These can be purchased locally if needed.
- Personal medication/toiletries
- Snacks and extra water
- Ziplocks/drybags to waterproof your gadgets
- Off lotion
- Tissue/wet wipes
- Additional plastics for personal trash/wet clothes
For the Adventurous Type
If you plan on joining the trekking and caving activities, please bring appropriate clothing and shoes. Clothing/Shoes should be something lightweight that you are prepared to get wet and drys quickly. Shoes should be durable and for slippery surfaces.
- Trek pants/shorts or leggings
- Trek shoes/sandals
- Trekking pole
The local stores sell trekking sandals for p350-600
For Shutter Bugs
Sagada has some amazing opportunities for professionals and hobbyists. If photography is your forte make sure you bring your equipment.
- Camera and extra batteries (we recommend action cams for convenience)
- Drone – Sagada has some amazing aerial views!
- Selfie Stick (of course)!
- Laptop for transferring files, in case you run out of memory
Click here for The 10 best GoPro and action cameras in 2017
- Playing Cards and other games
- A good book
- Marsh-mellows for the evening bonfire!
- Gin for warmth on the cold nights (why not?)!
We hope you enjoyed this article on What to Bring to Sagada. If you are looking for an awesome sagada experience, check out some of our tour packages below: