What to Bring to Caramoan
Considering a trip to Caramoan? Or perhaps you have booked a tour already. If this is your first time to go on an island hopping trip, you may be wondering what to bring with you. Well, we’ve put together a simple list of what to bring to Caramoan, to ensure that you will have an amazing, fun and relaxed time on your vacation.
The Bare Necessities
- Your Primero Tours and Travel voucher (group organizer only)
- Personal Clothing (please waterproof as your bag may get wet during the boat ride)
- Personal medication/toiletries
- Snacks and extra water
- Ziplocks/drybags to waterproof your gadgets
- Off lotion
- Tissue/wet wipes
- Additional plastics for personal trash/wet clothes
For Shutter Bugs
Caramoan has some amazing opportunities for professionals and hobbyists. If photography is your forte make sure you bring your equipment.
- Camera and extra batteries (we recommend action cams for some great underwater shots)
- Drone – Caramoan has some amazing aerial views!
- Selfie Stick (of course)!
- Laptop for transferring files, in case you run out of memory
For Under Water Adventurers
- Snorkel Set
- Aqua shoes
- Playing Cards and other games
- A good book
- Marsh-mellows for the evening bonfire!
Tips for the perfect beach bum trip Are you heading out to the beaches this summer for a camping trip with your friends? Beach camping is one of the most enjoyable vacations for those who love nature, and want to get away from the mod-cons of metro living. Don’t you agree that it is the perfect type of budget friendly
We hope you enjoyed this article on What to Bring to Caramoan. If you are looking for an awesome island Hopping experience, check out some of our tour packages below: