Considering a trip to Calaguas. Or perhaps you have booked a tour already. If this is your first time to go on a beach camping trip, you may be wondering what to bring with you. Well, we’ve put together a simple list of what to bring to Calaguas, to ensure that you will have an amazing, fun and relaxed time on your vacation.
What to Bring to Calaguas – The Essential Packing Guide
The Bare Necessities
- Your Primero Tours and Travel voucher (group organizer only)
- Personal Clothing (please waterproof as your bag may get wet during the boat ride)
- Jacket – the island is quite breezy at night and you might find it cool on the evening.
- Personal medication/toiletries
- Snacks and extra water
- Ziplocks/drybags to waterproof your gadgets
- Off lotion
- Tissue/wet wipes
- Additional plastics for personal trash/wet clothes
- Snorkel set
For Shutter Bugs
- Camera and extra batteries (we recommend action cams for some great underwater shots)
- Drone – the coves have some amazing aerial views!
- Selfie Stick (of course)!
- Laptop for transferring files, in case you run out of memory
Click here for The 10 best GoPro and action cameras in 2017
For Creature Comforts
- Sleeping bag/mat
- Playing Cards and other games
- A good book
- Gin for warmth (why not?)!
For more cool tips on How to Prepare for a Beach Camping Trip, check out the below article.
Are you heading out to the beaches this summer for a camping trip with your friends? Beach camping is one of the most enjoyable vacations for those who love nature, and want to get away from the mod-cons of metro living. Don’t you agree that it is the perfect type of budget friendly trip to enjoy time with friends and family without the distractions of TV and gadgets?However, not everyone is suited to camping, especially those who like to hide under a soft comforter, watching TV in a nice air-con room. Anyway, here are a few tips on how to prepare for a beach camping trip that will help even the fussiest of people enjoy the experience!
We hope you enjoyed this article on What to Bring to Calaguas. If you are looking for an awesome beach camping experience, check out some of our tour packages below: