Considering a trip to Baler? Or perhaps you have booked a tour already. If this is your first time to go on an surf trip, you may be wondering what to bring with you. Well, we’ve put together a simple list of what to bring to Baler, to ensure that you will have an amazing, fun and relaxed time on your vacation.
The Bare Necessities
- Your Primero Tours and Travel voucher (group organizer only)
- Personal Clothing (please waterproof as your bag may get wet)
- Personal medication/toiletries
- Snacks and extra water
- Ziplocks/drybags to waterproof your gadgets
- Off lotion
- Tissue/wet wipes
- Additional plastics for personal trash/wet clothes
For Surf Addicts
- Rash Guard
- Board Wax
- Max Sun Block
- First Aid Kit
For Shutter Bugs
Baler has some amazing opportunities for professionals and hobbyists. If photography is your forte make sure you bring your equipment.
- Camera and extra batteries (we recommend action cams for some great surfing shots)
- Head Strap for mounting your action cam, for some POV (point of view action shots). We recommend the GP24 Elastic Adjustable Head Strap Belt Mount for affordability.
- Selfie Stick (of course)!
- Laptop for transferring files, in case you run out of memory
- Playing Cards and other games
- A good book
We hope you enjoyed this article on What to Bring to Baler. If you are looking for an awesome tours, check out some of our tour packages below: